Hyatt Regency Sacramento
1209 L Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
June 8 - 10, 2018
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR HOUSE OF DELEGATES IS NOW CLOSED (CalHyPAC Fundraiser Walk Registration is still open! Scroll to the bottom of this page for details).
To make a new registration, or edit your current registration, call 916-993-9102.
You can still register for the Opioid CE Session by clicking here.
Schedule of events (subject to change): Click Here
Delegates: $225/delegates and alternate delegates
No meal registrants:
CDHA SPONSORED STUDENTS:
- This opportunity is for one JUNIOR or SENIOR* student from each program to attend the HOD and SHOR. (*If a Senior is designated, they must have at least one semester of school to complete as of June 1, 2018.)
- Attending students are asked to make their own hotel and travel arrangements at the lowest price available for airfare. Mileage will be reimbursed at $.50/mile. The least expensive form of travel is required.
- CDHA reimburses the CDHA Sponsored Student Delegates travel to and from their home to the Hyatt Sacramento.
- CDHA Sponsored Student Delegates will be given a form to submit for CDHA travel reimbursement on Saturday during the second SHOR.
- CDHA will only fund a “shared” standard King or Double/Double room at the CDHA rate of $169/night. Those funded students who do not have a roommate to share the cost of the room will be responsible for half of the room cost.
- The students will make and pay for their own travel arrangements and hotel. They will receive a reimbursement form at the House and must provide all receipts.
- Reimbursements will be paid the week following the House.
COMPONENT SPONSORED STUDENTS:
Other Student Registrants:
- CDHA has contracted group room rates of $169/night plus tax (single or double occupancy).
- The deadline to reserve guest rooms is Thursday, May 17th. After this date, guest rooms will be based on availability at the hotel’s prevailing rates.
- Attendees needing a roommate are asked to contact their component trustee.
Online Room Reservation Link
CalHyPAC Fundraiser Walk
When: Saturday, June 9th, 6:30 a.m. - 7:30 a.m.
Where: Starts at Hyatt Regency Sacramento and the walking route if through the State Capitol grounds and Rose Garden
Register as an individual or a team! Add the CalHyPAC Walk product below to Your Cart to register. The first 60 people to register receive a CDHA Reusable Water Bottle!
CalHyPAC is the California Dental Hygienists’ Association’s Political Action Committee, a separate entity from the CDHA. This Committee was created in 1982 and is a voluntary, non-profit, political advocacy committee. CalHyPAC is an essential part of CDHA’s government affairs program.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
When Should I Arrive?
- Trustees and Executive Committee should plan to arrive at the hotel before 11:00 a.m. on Friday, June 8 to pick up your credentials and be prepared for the pre-BOT meeting.
- Delegates and Alternate Delegates should plan to arrive at the hotel before Noon on Friday, June 8. Registration and Delegate packets will be available Thursday night from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. for those that arrive to the hotel early.
- The Student House of Representatives will begin Friday at Noon. Plan to arrive early for check-in.
**We encourage all HOD delegates and attendees to also attend the Tom Viola R.Ph. session "Hurts So Good!" on Friday morning. Seperate registration is required.**
When Does the Meeting Conclude?
- Delegates, Alternate Delegates and Students should not plan to leave the hotel before 3:00 p.m. on Sunday, June 10.
- Trustees and Executive Committee should not plan to leave the hotel before 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, June 10 to attend the post-HOD Board of Trustee Meeting at the conclusion of the 2nd House.
Looking for deals and activites in Sacramento?
Visit the Sacramento Convention and Visitors Bureau website for upcoming events and special offers!
Thank you to the CDHA Sponsors!