Hyatt Regency Sacramento
1209 L Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
June 8 - 10, 2018
House of Delegates Registration is Now Open! Add each attendee type at the bottom of this page to "Your Cart." If you are registering a group, you can continue to add attendees to "Your Cart" before Checkout.
Schedule of events (subject to change): Click Here to Download
INSERT TOM VIOILA BANNER AD HERE
Delegates: $225/delegates and alternate delegates
Guest Pass: $170.00 includes all meal functions. There are no single event tickets available.
No meal registrants:
CDHA SPONSORED STUDENTS:
- This opportunity is for one JUNIOR or SENIOR* student from each program to attend the HOD and SHOR. (*If a Senior is designated, they must have at least one semester of school to complete as of June 1, 2018.)
- Attending students are asked to make their own hotel and travel arrangements at the lowest price available for airfare. Mileage will be reimbursed at $.50/mile. The least expensive form of travel is required.
- CDHA reimburses the CDHA Sponsored Student Delegates travel to and from their home to the Hyatt Sacramento.
- CDHA Sponsored Student Delegates will be given a form to submit for CDHA travel reimbursement on Saturday during the second SHOR.
- CDHA will only fund a “shared” standard King or Double/Double room at the CDHA rate of $169/night. Those funded students who do not have a roommate to share the cost of the room will be responsible for half of the room cost.
- The students will make and pay for their own travel arrangements and hotel. They will receive a reimbursement form at the House and must provide all receipts.
- Reimbursements will be paid the week following the House.
COMPONENT SPONSORED STUDENTS:
Other Student Registrants:
- CDHA has contracted group room rates of $169/night plus tax (single or double occupancy).
- The deadline to reserve guest rooms is Thursday, May 17th. After this date, guest rooms will be based on availability at the hotel’s prevailing rates.
- Attendees needing a roommate are asked to contact their component trustee.
Online Room Reservation Link
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
When Should I Arrive?
- Trustees and Executive Committee should plan to arrive at the hotel before 9:00 a.m. on Friday, June 8.
- Delegates and Alternate Delegates should plan to arrive at the hotel before Noon on Friday, June 8. Registration and Delegate packets will be available Thursday night from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. for those that arrive to the hotel early.
- The Student House of Representatives will begin Friday morning at 10:00 a.m. Plan to arrive early for check-in.
**We encourage all HOD delegates and attendees to also attend the Tom Viola R.Ph. session "Hurts So Good!" on Friday morning. Seperate registration is required.**
When Does the Meeting Conclude?
- Delegates, Alternate Delegates and Students should not plan to leave the hotel before 3:00 p.m. on Sunday, June 10.
- Trustees and Executive Committee should not plan to leave the hotel before 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, June 10 to attend the post-HOD Board of Trustee Meeting at the conclusion of the 2nd House.
Looking for deals and activites in Sacramento?
Visit the Sacramento Convention and Visitors Bureau website for upcoming events and special offers!