Hyatt Regency Orange County
11999 Harbor Blvd.
Garden Grove, CA 92840
June 7 - 9, 2019
REGISTRATION FOR HOUSE OF DELEGATES IS NOW OPEN
To start your registration, add the registration product below to "Your Cart" and complete the checkout process. If you are registering your entire Delegation or multiple attendees, "continue shopping" and add all products to Your Cart before checking out. If you need assistance in registering, call 916-993-9102.
Schedule of events (subject to change): Click Here
Delegates: $300/delegate and alternate delegate
No meal registrants:
CDHA SPONSORED STUDENTS (must register by phone - call 916-993-9102):
- This opportunity is for one JUNIOR or SENIOR* student from each program to attend the HOD and SHOR. (*If a Senior is designated, they must have at least one semester of school to complete as of June 1, 2019.)
- Attending students are asked to make their own hotel and travel arrangements at the lowest price available for airfare. Mileage will be reimbursed at $.50/mile. The least expensive form of travel is required.
- CDHA reimburses the CDHA Sponsored Student Delegates travel to and from their home to the Hyatt Regency Orange County.
- CDHA Sponsored Student Delegates will be given a form to submit for CDHA travel reimbursement on Saturday during the second SHOR. All receipts must be provided when submitting the reimbursement form. Reimbursements will be prepared by Central Office the week following HOD and checks will be mailed ASAP.
- CDHA funds 50% of the cost of a standard King or Double/Double room at the CDHA group rate of $169/night plus tax. Sponsored Students may chose to share a hotel with another Student, or stay in their own hotel room. The Sponsored Students who do not have a roommate to share the cost of the room will be responsible for 50% of the room cost on their own.
- Reimbursements will be prepared the week following the House.
COMPONENT or SCHOOL SPONSORED STUDENTS:
Other Student Registrants:
- CDHA has contracted group room rates of $169/night plus tax (single or double occupancy).
- The deadline to reserve guest rooms is Thursday, May 16th or earlier if the room block sells out. After this date, guest rooms will be based on availability at the hotel’s prevailing rates.
- Attendees needing a roommate are asked to contact their Component Trustee.
Online Room Reservation Link
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
When Should I Arrive?
- Trustees and Executive Committee should plan to arrive at the hotel by 11:00 a.m. on Friday, June 7 to pick up your credentials and be prepared for the pre-BOT meeting.
- Delegates and Alternate Delegates should plan to arrive at the hotel before Noon on Friday, June 7.
- The Student House of Representatives will begin Friday at Noon. Students should plan to arrive early for check-in.
When Does the Meeting Conclude?
- Delegates, Alternate Delegates and Students should not plan to leave the hotel before 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, June 9.
- Trustees and Executive Committee should not plan to leave the hotel before 6:30 p.m. on Sunday, June 9 to attend the post-HOD Board of Trustee Meeting at the conclusion of the 2nd House.
Thank you to the CDHA Sponsors!