*RSVP Required by July 28.
- Roles and responsibilities as a board director
- Building a communication network
- Financial documentation and reporting
- Identify role as association officer and the responsibilities required to function in such capacity at either the local or state level.
- Discuss the legal circumstances surrounding leadership roles in non-profits and the requirements surrounding public relations, financial reporting, conflict-of interest, and confidentiality.
- Identify required tax forms and reporting timelines for local and state association revenue/expenses.
- Develop and implement communication network strategy.
Susan Lopez, RDH, BS, CDHA Speaker of the House
Jenifer McDonald, CDHA Business Operations Manager
Any CDHA member in a leadership position, or CDHA members interested in serving in a leadership position (Board of Trustees, Component Leadership Positions, Council Chairs, Council Members).